13.10.10













































































Hello! I'm really sorry for haven't post anything the last days. I've been really busy with some university graphic works.
Today I had a few time to see some of the new designer's collections.
The Lanvin new spring collection is so full of powerful and beautiful colours. There are some dresses really simple, and living from their strong colour. My favourite one is this one Karlie Kloss is wearing (she was born to wear this dress, right?). and the photograph enphasises the dress so well.
The shoes I've been venerating for quite a long time from Jimmy Choo go well with almost anything, they had it in several colours and materials.

Lanvin pictures on Style.com
Jimmy Choo sandals on Net-A-Porter
Oscar de la Renta purple necklace on Net-A-Porter
Oscar de la Renta white beautiful necklace also on Net-A-Porter
The stunning stairs on This is Glamorous

No comments:

Post a Comment