3.11.10

Hello!

I know this blog is about fashion and interiors and I don't use to talk about myself and music. But I can't resist sharing with you the wonderful evening I had last night.
Me and my best friend Patrícia and a great friend of ours, Miguel, went to a great great show performed by the amazing Michael Bublé! It was supreme, stunning, overwhelming, incredibly beautiful. 
He played songs of his own, the big standards, a litte bit of jazz, some Beatles songs, even Michael Jackson he played! And of course, with a lot of humor.
I was really surprised by his performance - wich I knew it would be great, but not that much - and for his attitude on stage. It was completely emotional.
If your are huge fan of him, I truly recomend it. It worth every cent, I can tell you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment